LegendaryAngels Index du Forum
LegendaryAngels Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Download Facebookchatj2me100jar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LegendaryAngels Index du Forum -> Divers -> Corbeille
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
werkasi

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Facebookchatj2me100jar Répondre en citant

Download Facebookchat_j2me_1-0-0.jar
> DOWNLOAD

java.lang.NullPointerExceptionat com.waveset.ui.util.PageProcessor.generateHTML(Ljava/lang/Throwable;)Ljava/lang/String;(PageProcessor.java:669)at com.waveset.ui.util.PageProcessor.generateHTML()Ljava/lang/String;(PageProcessor.java:738)at jspservlet.user.workitemedit.jspService(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V(workitemedit.java:921)at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(Ljavax/servlet/ServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/ServletResponse;)V(JspBase.java:33)at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run()Ljava/lang/Object;(ServletStubImpl.java:1072)at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Ljavax/servlet/ServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/ServletResponse;Lweblogic/servlet/internal/FilterChainImpl;)V(ServletStubImpl.java:465)at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Ljavax/servlet/ServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/ServletResponse;)V(ServletStubImpl.java:348)at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run()Ljava/lang/Object;(WebAppServletContext.java:6985)at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Lweblogic/security/subject/AbstractSubject;Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;)Ljava/lang/Object;(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Lweblogic/security/acl/internal/AuthenticatedSubject;Lweblogic/security/acl/internal/AuthenticatedSubject;Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;)Ljava/lang/Object;(SecurityManager.java:121)at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(Lweblogic/servlet/internal/ServletRequestImpl;Lweblogic/servlet/internal/ServletResponseImpl;)V(WebAppServletContext.java:3892)at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(Lweblogic/kernel/ExecuteThread;)V(ServletRequestImpl.java:2766)at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(Lweblogic/kernel/ExecuteRequest;)V(ExecuteThread.java:224)at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run()V(ExecuteThread.java:183)at java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava/lang/Thread;)V(Unknown Source) thanks a lot! vik DB:3.24:Error Upgrading Identity Manager From 6.0 To 7.1 - Help!!! as I guess the issue is related with db script, probably script is not runned properly. All Rights Reserved. When i debug my app with jre6.0.0 ts working fine. Maybe you have some old code lying around that is still trying to call an old method? Maybe you have fixed the file with the wrong methods in it but not fixed the file that called those methods? That actualy seems to be right because a NoSuchMethodError really aught to be caught at compile time because the compiler checks to be sure all the calls you make actualy exist. For both of them,I am getting problems. If you then pass this underlying oracle connection to CLOB.createTemporary() it works. ka You can take a look at the event log to see if you can pinpoint what application is throwing the error and remove it. uncaught exception: Java.lang.Error Does anyone know what it means and how to fix it. Read All 2 Posts RELEVANCY SCORE 2.81 DB:2.81:Can't Run Under Hpux 10.20 ff Hi,I have been getting the following error when running a simple java class that runs fine on Windows 2000. Regards,R324.Well, thanks for clearing that up. For the games, I get 'Null Pointer java/lang/NullPointer Exception". I am using ALDSP 2.5. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. Allen LaiDeveloper Technical SupportSUN Microsystems Read All 2 Posts RELEVANCY SCORE 2.91 DB:2.91:Starting Java Side Of Crm Failing When Starting On Failover System 1z We are trying to start up our CRM production system on our failover LPAR. DB:3.37:Nullpointer Exception On Beans With Date Fields 8x When I try to create a bean which includes a Date field the create method is throwing a NullPointer exception.The date variables in both the Bean class and the PrimaryKey class are instances of java.sql.Date.The mapping in jaws is: java-typejava.sql.Date/java-type jdbc-typeDATE/jdbc-type sql-typeDATE/sql-typeOther beans that do not include date fields work fineAll help appreciated. Read All 1 Posts RELEVANCY SCORE 3.30 DB:3.30:Nullpointer Exception In Xml Classgenerator Java km Hi, I've just downloaded the XML Class Generator for Java.When I start SampleMain the following exception occurs: A error occurred generating the classes: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionjava.lang.NullPointerExceptionat oracle.xml.classgen.ClassGenerator.generate(ClassGenerator.java:1406) The exception occurs with the Class Generator V1 and with the newer V2 Beta.What can I do ?Thanks DB:3.30:Nullpointer Exception In Xml Classgenerator Java km I just tried using the 9.0.0.0.0A ClassGenerator to generate a schema for this:schema xmlns=" xmlns:xsd=" xmlns:wsdl=" targetNamespace="urn:foo" elementFormDefault="qualified" simpleType name="foo" restriction base="xsd:string" maxLength value="16"/ /restriction /simpleType/schemaand it worked without crashing. The moment I sign-in, I am brought back to the sign-in screen again. Regards,KP Read All 3 Posts RELEVANCY SCORE 2.84 DB:2.84:Java Error j9 Hi, I am using Win xp home with IE an Firefox, Im having problems with my Sun Java, i can not enable java to run with the Firefox browser, when i try to enable it from the java console it says, unable to change browser settings etc, i am using the admin account and have reinstalled java an Firefox numerous times, if i go to the java download page it says i have the latest java an all is working. And a patch with a workaround was mentioned called [CR12022481sp1.jar]. If you're running 8.1sp5, then any CR like CR120224 is not relevent.The issue seems to be a JDBC non-compliance issue of the tandem driver.Can you turn on JDBC logging and show me the full original exceptionfrom the driver?thanksJoe at weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.PoolConnection.init(Lweblogic/jdbc/common/internal/ConnectionEnv;)V(Optimized Method)at weblogic.jdbc.pool.Driver.connect(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Properties;)Ljava/sql/Connection;(Optimized Method)at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.getNonTxConnection(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Properties;)Ljava/sql/Connection;(Optimized Method)at weblogic.jdbc.jts.Driver.connect(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Properties;)Ljava/sql/Connection;(Optimized Method)at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection()Ljava/sql/Connection;(Optimized Method)at se.mytravel.framework.common.persistence.JDBCBaseCommand.getConnection()V(Optimized Method)at se.mytravel.reservation.persistence.ReservationJSLPAS.getAvailableBookingDates(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lse/mytravel/reservation/dto/AvailableBookingDatesResponse;(Optimized Method)at se.mytravel.reservation.ejb.ReservationReaderBean55yspdEOImpl.getAvailableBookingDates(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lse/mytravel/reservation/dto/AvailableBookingDatesResponse;(Optimized Method)at se.mytravel.reservation.ejb.ReservationReaderBean55yspdEOImplWLSkel.invoke(I[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Unknown Source)at weblogic.rmi.internal.ServerRequest.sendReceive()Lweblogic/rmi/spi/InboundResponse;(Optimized Method)at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(Lweblogic/rmi/extensions/server/RemoteReference;Lweblogic/rmi/extensions/server/RuntimeMethodDescriptor;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ReplicaAwareRemoteRef.invoke(Ljava/rmi/Remote;Lweblogic/rmi/extensions/server/RuntimeMethodDescriptor;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at se.mytravel.reservation.ejb.ReservationReaderBean55yspdEOImpl814WLStub.getAvailableBookingDates(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lse/mytravel/reservation/dto/AvailableBookingDatesResponse;(Unknown Source)at jrockit.reflect.NativeMethodInvoker.invoke0(Ljava/lang/Object;JLjava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Unknown Source)at jrockit.reflect.NativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;J)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.control.EJBControlImpl.invoke(Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.dispatcher.DispMethod.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.container.Invocable.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/bea/wlw/runtime/core/dispatcher/DispMethod;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at com.bea.wlw.runtime.jcs.container.JcsProxy.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at $Proxy66.getAvailableBookingDates(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lse/mytravel/reservation/dto/AvailableBookingDatesResponse;(Unknown Source)at ctrl.GetAvailableBookingDatesImpl.getAvailableBookingDates(Lse/mytravel/ws/reservationReader/getAvailableBookingDatesRQ/GetAvailableBookingDatesRQ;)Lse/mytravel/ws/reservationReader/getAvailableBookingDatesRS/GetAvailableBookingDatesRSDocument;(GetAvailableBookingDatesImpl.jcs:63)at jrockit.reflect.NativeMethodInvoker.invoke0(Ljava/lang/Object;JLjava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Unknown Source)at jrockit.reflect.NativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;J)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.dispatcher.DispMethod.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at com.bea.wlw.runtime.core.container.Invocable.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/bea/wlw/runtime/core/dispatcher/DispMethod;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at com.bea.wlw.runtime.jcs.container.JcsProxy.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)at $Proxy64.getAvailableBookingDates(Lse/mytravel/ws/reservationReader/getAvailableBookingDatesRQ/GetAvailableBookingDatesRQ;)Lse/mytravel/ws/reservationReader/getAvailableBookingDatesRS/GetAvailableBookingDatesRSDocument;(Unknown Source)at ReservationReader.getAvailableBookingDates(Lse/mytravel/ws/reservationReader/getAvailableBookingDatesRQ/GetAvailableBookingDatesRQ;)Lse/mytravel/ws/reservationReader/getAvailableBookingDatesRS/GetAvailableBookingDatesRSDocument;(ReservationReader.jws:128)at jrockit.reflect.NativeMethodInvoker.invoke0(Ljava/lang/Object;JLjava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Unknown Source)at jrockit.reflect.NativeMethodInvoker.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method) Read All 2 Posts RELEVANCY SCORE 2.84 DB:2.84:Scrollableresulset Nullpointer Exception dk Hi, I'm using a ScrollableResultSet in my java program.Every now and then I get an NullpointerException when calling rset.getString(1);This happens although I've just checked that rset is not null. Its painful restarting the server on a small change. It uses the Blackberry 7 OS I have tried rebootingmy phone, however this doesnot fix the error. don't know why.) ThanksGaurav Microsoft (R) VM for Java, 5.0 Release 5.0.0.3809==============================================? helpc clearf run finalizersg garbage collectm memory usageq quitt thread list==============================================Exception occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/Component.postEventat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Container.dispatchEventImplat java/awt/Component.dispatchEventat java/awt/EventDispatchThread.runException occurred during event dispatching:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/net/URL: method getQuery()Ljava/lang/String; not foundat weblogic/management/console/applets/NavPanel.handleEventat java/awt/ DB:2.87:Weblogic 8.1sp4 Console Disabled 78 This is true, there seems to be a problem at theserver side. Anyway to fix them both? Thanks. Throws a nullpointer exception.see below. Prince Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone. When I try to add "New Resource", I choose "LOCAL", when I fill name,password, URL and add ObjectClassMapping, I add two rows ACCOUNT and GROUP. 3 Jun 25, 2010, 1:38 AM Sanjib Kumar Roy Nature(9).jpgView Download Sanjib's Photography 99k v. Posted Feb 4, 2012, 10:21 AM by Sanjib Kumar Roy Quotes MORUVUMIR U-POR DARIA SAMNE KONO PANIR ADHER DEKHLE TA MORICHIKA HOUER POSSIBILITY-E BASI.S.K.Roy. There is a method on the OC4J Connection called getCoreConnection(Connection). We had to use reflection to call the method as I couldn't seem to cast it statically. The line throws an exception if children is null. DB:3.09:Media Player Java Lang Error 8f There is a wrong data written in device memory. DB:3.08:Nullpointer Exception With Xmlparserv2-11.2.0.1.0 Version And Jdk1.6 mc Sorry for the delay. We are using OC4J with its data sources 5a02188284
facebook app hat zugriff auf smskode emoticon di chatting facebookfacebook app invite notificationdownload facebook for samsung wave y s5380tous les code smiley facebookkode konfirmasi facebook brapacan you remove tags on facebook appopera mini for facebook mobilejoomla extension facebook slide likeboxfacebook share plugin for joomla 1.5

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LegendaryAngels Index du Forum -> Divers -> Corbeille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange